Bitglobal, formerly known as Bithumb Global is a worldwide distributed digital asset trading platform providing world-class cryptocurrency trading services to users worldwide. Here, you can trade zash for other crypto currencies. Here is How:
- First things first, you need a Bitglobal account. You can create one here: https://www.bithumb.pro/. Beware of scams, anything other than these sites is probably a scam: www.bitglobal.com/www.bithumb.global/www.bithumb.pro so you should always be careful. You can also download their Android/IOS mobile app here: https://www.bithumb.pro/en-us/download. After registration, it would be great if you set other security measures like SMS verification and Google Authentication to strengthen the security of your account.(Profile>>Security)
- Now that you have an account, lets deposit so that we can buy zash. Go to assets (far right at the bottom if you are on mobile app) >> Deposit (Top left) and select the coin you want to deposit eg BTC (Bitcoin) which i am using as an example. A unique address that is linked to your account will be generated and you can send BTC to that address. Note that the minimum BTC you can deposit is 0.0001 which is about USD 5.75 as i am typing this. If you deposit less than that, the funds will NOT be credited. Also, the BTC address ONLY accepts BTC, do not send any other crypto to that address. Deposit requre 4 confirmations so you will need to wait a bit before your funds appear in your Bitglobal account.
- Now that we have deposited, Lets buy zash! Currently, you can only trade ZASH/USDT or ZASH/BTC. Go to trading (bottom menu). Click on Spot at the top (As the name suggests, transactions are settled immediately or "on the spot" as soon as the buying/selling order is filled)>>Default trading pair is BTC/USDT, so lets change that. Click on the icon before "BTC/USDT">>Search for ZASH>>Just below the searchbox, click BTC>>Then click on ZASH/BTC under Pair/volume>>Click on Buy under Buy|Sell option>>Scroll down and enter the amount of zash you want to buy depending with your BTC balance which is displayed there. The minimum you can buy is zash 180.>>Click the last buy button and you are done.
- The process is the same when you want to sell your zash only that you will have to select the sell option under Buy | Sell. At the moment, you cannot deposit zash on Bitglobal from your zimbo.cash wallet. Only zash that is on the exchange can be sold.
Its important to note this:
1. The minimum zash you can deposit on Bitglobal is ZASH 1
2. The minimum zash you can trade is ZASH 180
3. The minimum you can withdraw is ZAH 1500
4. Withdrawal fee is ZASH 500
Thats its. If you have any questions, drop a comment below.